Fundraising Efforts and Crafty Sales!
Hello! I wanted to share with you lots of crafty Labor Day sales and fundraising efforts for Texas. These companies amaze me in their generosity!
Before I share this info, a few things to keep in mind:
- I will be adding more sales and fundraising info as I learn of it. There are some things I can’t mention just yet so you have to check back. It will be worth it!
- Many companies are doing fundraising efforts to help those who have lost so much in the Texas floods. Isn’t it great!? These are big offerings for small companies. But if you don’t see a company listed, it doesn’t mean they aren’t giving. Some people like to give quietly and in their own way. This crafting community is the best.
- I have been doing a few things in my personal life and behind the scenes in my crafty life to donate. (That is just how I roll. Believe it or not, I am an introvert.) I would like to find a way to do fundraising together with you here. I am thinking on it. I may be selling cards to raise funds – be sure to stay tuned if you are interested.
- This post uses some affiliate links (in the sales info only). This adds NO cost to you. I will be donating today’s affiliate earnings to both Austin Pets Alive (they are taking in animals from the flood areas – Lila and I have been raising funds for them) and the JJ Watt Houston Flood Relief Fund.
- Please visit each company’s websites for details. I am hoping I didn’t make any mistakes!
- Check the dates closely. Each company is different.
Let’s do fundraising first…
My Favorite Things – Kim from My Favorite Things has a HUGE heart. She is donating 10% off gross sales at My Favorite Things from 9/5/17 to 9/12/17. (This is their popular new release time so the donations will be significant.) Shop HERE.
Hero Arts – Hero Arts is donating to charities that help those affected, and 100% of the profits from our Destination Texas and Kelly’s Texas stamps will continue to go to related charities in the future in order to support recovery.
Concord & 9th – Concord & 9th is giving 100% of proceeds of the sales of their Hope Bundle to hurricane relief during the month of September.
Avery Elle – Avery Elle is donating 50% of the all retail orders to the Salvation Army to benefit hurricane victims from 9/1/17 to 9/2/17.
Waffle Flower – Waffle Flower is donating 20% of their profit earned from 9/2/17 to 9/4/17 to the AmeriCares Foundation.
Honey Bee Stamps – Honey Bee Stamps is sending sunshine to Texas! A portion of their sales from now until 9/7/17 will be going to the JJ Watt Houston Flood Relief Fund and the Nazarene Compassionate Ministries.
Mama Elephant – From 9/2/17 to 9/8/17, 100% of profits from select Mama Elephant products with the hashtag #TexasStrong will go to hurricane relief. To find these products head HERE.
Fundraising Info – My friend Stephanie Howell did a great post with recommendations on where to donate. She also has great crafty prizes that you could win by donating! Please check it out HERE.
OrganizeMore – OrganizeMore is donating a portion of all sales on 9/4/17 to hurricane relief efforts.
Altenew – Altenew is donating 15% of all of its profits from 9/1/17 to 9/3/17 to All Hands Volunteers, a volunteer-powered disaster relief organization. Please feel free to support these families through purchases at Altenew or directly via many relief organizations’ Hurricane Harvey programs found HERE.
Butterfly Reflections – Butterfly Reflections is donating 10% of all sales from now through 9/4/17 to hurricane relief. Shop HERE.
Now for the crafty sales…
My Favorite Things Sale – My Favorite Things is offering 10% off site-wide from 9/5/17 to 9/12/17 with the code “HELPTX” when shopping HERE.
Honey Bee Stamps Sale – Get 15% off entire regularly priced purchase at Honey Bee Stamps with the code “LDSAVE15” on 9/3/17 and 9/4/17. And retiring products will be marked down to 50% off! Shop HERE.
Avery Elle Free Gift & Sale – From 9/1/17 to 9/2/17, all orders at Avery Elle will receive a few New Moon Dye Ink Pad. Also, they have lots of deals in their Last Chance section – most are 50% off and more! Shop HERE.
Waffle Flower Sale – From 9/2/17 to 9/4/17, Waffle Flower is offering 20% off their inks with the code “INKINK” when shopping HERE.
Kat Scrappiness Sale – Get 15% off site-wide at Kat Scrappiness from 9/1/17 to 9/4/17 with the code “LABORDAY” when shopping HERE.
OrganizeMore Sale – OrganizeMore has 10% off on 9/4/17 with the coupon code “LABORDAY17” when shopping HERE.
Pretty Pink Posh Sale – Save 10% off all Pretty Pink Posh Products from 9/1/17 to 9/4/17 with the code “laborday” when shopping HERE.
Butterfly Reflections Sale – Get 15% off orders now through 9/4/17. No code needed. See exclusions below. Shop HERE.
Newton’s Nook – Get 15% off all orders at Newton’s Nook with the code “LDAY17” now through 9/4/17 when shopping HERE.
Plan It Out Loud Sale – Plan It Out Loud (great envelope and planner stickers) is offering 20% off everything in their store now through 9/4/17. Shop HERE.
Flora and Fauna Sale – Get 20% at Flora and Fauna Clear Stamps with the code “laborday20” through 9/4/17 when shopping HERE.
Impress Rubber Stamps Sale – Get 20% off washi tapes at Impress with code “I love washi tape” through 9/5/17 when shopping HERE.
Simon Says Stamp – It is STAMPtember® over at Simon Says Stamp… a whole month dedicated to stamping. There are lots of new products, fun surprise, blog hops, and more! Stay tuned for more details.
Thank you everyone! Hugs to all… especially those in the south who have lost so much.
(Be sure to visit each site for any fine print. Please email me if you see any mistakes. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. I will add more info as I find it. Thanks!)