Hi! Today I have a Product Release Close-Up Video showcasing the newest release from Hero Arts. This release is full of amazing stamps, dies, inks, and more!
I know great new releases can be overwhelming. I am hoping this video helps you get a better look at the products and how they may be used. You can find all the products HERE. (They will also be available at Hero Arts soon.)
In the video I showed quick examples of several layering stamp sets. Here are the colors of Hero Arts inks I used:
- Peacock – Cornflower, Deep Ocean, Anglean, Butter
- Koi – Soft Granite, Soft Apricot, Orange Soda
- Poppy – Soft Tomato, Strawberry, Red Royal
- Fuchsia – Passion Flower, Grape Soda, Soft Pink, Ultra Pink, Fresh Lawn
- Hydrangea – Passion Flower, Cornflower, Grape Soda, Deep Ocean
- Rooster – Butter, Just Rust, Pale Tomato, Strawberry, Charcoal
- Strawberry – Pale Tomato, Strawberry
- Croissant – Soft Vanilla, Soft Brown, Cup of Joe
INK SWATCH DOWNLOAD
I have a free Ink Swatch Download for these Hero Arts Inks. To see my complete list of Ink Swatch Downloads and how I create and store them, head over HERE.
Just click to download the different ink swatches – these are freshly updated:
How would you like two win TWO new layering stamp sets from Hero Arts? For your chance, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 2/19/17 telling me which of these new products is your favorite. You can find them all HERE. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too!)
Interested in the products I featured? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Compensated Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Affiliate and product disclosure can be found here. Products received from Hero Arts. As always, this post was NOT sponsored.)