Hello, stampers. Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2015! I hope you are finding this series of recommended products helpful.
I have a lot to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “JenCrafty” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfaves” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- As you are shopping, please keep in mind that these stores and many of the stamp manufacturers had HUGE sales last week so inventory may be low. Please know that they have already placed re-orders!
Today focuses on crafting tools.
Again – this is a long one. Lots to share…
Keep in mind – this list of Favorite Crafty Things may also be used as a gift guide. Feel free to give this link to a loved one. You can keep up to date on all the topics HERE… and for my lists from 2014, click HERE.
Here are some other ink videos that may be helpful:
- Stamp Care Video
- MISTI Videos
- Molotow Masking Pen Video
- Die Cutting Essentials Video
- Heat Embossing Favorites from 2014 – still the same!
- Fuse Tool Videos
- Foiling Videos
I have a giveaway for a lucky winner! Someone will get a NEW Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer!
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15 telling me your favorite craft tool. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed, and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too. Thanks, Tim, for donating!)
See you soon!
[Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally. All are featured because I truly like them.]