My Favorite Crafty Things 2015: ORGANIZATION + Giveaway
Hello, stampers. Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2015! This wraps up the series.
Remember – I have big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts – they end soon!
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “JenCrafty” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfaves” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- NEW —–> Organize More is offering my readers a 10% discount with the code “JENFAVE15” from now until 11:59pmEST on 12/25/15.
- As you are shopping, please keep in mind that these stores and many of the stamp manufacturers had HUGE sales last week so inventory may be low. Please know that they have already placed re-orders!
Today focuses on my favorite – organization!
This is a quick overview of some organizational products, etc. I will provide links to videos with more details.
[All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson, etc.
This is the last post in my list of Favorite Crafty Things. It would make an easy gift guide! Feel free to give this link to a loved one.
You can see all the topics HERE… and for my lists from 2014, click HERE.
Here are some other ink videos that may be helpful:
- Organization Playlist
- Paper Storage Video
- Stamp and Die Organization
- Ink Storage Video
- 2014 Organization Favorites
I have another giveaway for a lucky winner. Someone will get a Brother Label Maker!
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15 telling me your favorite organization tip. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed, and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize personally donated.)
See you soon with “normal” crafting videos. I may take a few days off… but it won’t be long…
[Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally. All are featured because I truly like them.]