Welcome to My Favorite Crafty Things 2015!
Before we get started, I wanted to apologize for this series being later this year. I wanted to first complete the Share Handmade Kindness Challenge (for now!) and take time to be with my family.
So… over the next several days, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2015. Each day will have a different topic with videos. I have lots to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “JenCrafty” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/125/15 when shopping HERE.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfaves” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/12/15 when shopping HERE.
- As you are shopping, please keep in mind that these stores and many of the stamp manufacturers had HUGE sales last week so inventory may be low. Please know that they have already placed re-orders! Also, I didn’t decide until last minute to do this series, so I didn’t give them much notice – my apologies. I explained more in my video.
Let’s get started! Today I am focusing on stamps and stamp care.
I have TWO videos today. One on stamps and the other on stamp care. First up? Stamps!
[Warning: This video is long. You can instead just check out the stamps below. All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used. To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
The most important element on any card is the sentiment. Therefore a good collection of greeting stamps is helpful. Here are my recommendations for 2015:
BACKGROUND & BORDER STAMPS
Background and border stamps are so very versatile. Check out these great options:
Companies are continuing to develop more and more stamps that layer or build on each other. By stamping images together and/or layered, you can easily get results that look dimensional and realistic. These are good ones to try:
There are a few stamp-and-die combos that are on my favorites list, too…
OTHER MUST-HAVES STAMPS
And finally, here are a few other must-have stamps that have won my heart and I think you will like too…
STAMP CARE & ESSENTIALS
Here is a video showing stamp care…
[To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you are interested in.
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of BIG prizes! Today I have giveaways for TWO lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- PRIZE 1: Hero Arts Love Stamp And Die Set, Hero Arts A Bit of Kindness Stamp, Lawn Fawn Lets BBQ Stamps
- PRIZE 2: Hero Arts Acts of Kindness Stamps, Avery Elle Get Well Stamps, Hero Arts You Are My Happy Stamps
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15 telling me your favorite stamp set from above. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prizes were personally purchased and donated.)
See you soon!
[Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally, but not all. However, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies.]