My Favorite Crafty Things 2015: FINISHING TOUCHES & MAILING + Giveaway
Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2015! I hope you are finding this series helpful.
I have big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “JenCrafty” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfaves” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- As you are shopping, please keep in mind that these stores and many of the stamp manufacturers had HUGE sales a couple weeks ago so inventory may be low. Please know that they have already placed re-orders!
Today is all about on finishing touches and mailing.
The video is long since I cover two important subjects…
[All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson, etc.
This list of Favorite Crafty Things may also be used as an easy gift guide! Feel free to give this link to a loved one. You can keep up to date on all the topics HERE… and for my lists from 2014, click HERE.
Here are some other videos that may be helpful:
- No Clog Glossy Accents Solutions Video
- Craft Foam Video
- Shrinking Craft Foam Video
- Prills Video
- Letter Sticker Video
- Notecard Set Video
I have a giveaway for a lucky winner! Someone will get a Wink of Stella Clear Pen, SSS Share Post Its, and a sheet of From Me To You Postage.
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15 telling me your favorite cardmaking tip. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed, and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize personally donated.)
See you soon with the last addition to this series.
[Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally. All are featured because I truly like them.]