Here are links to the products featured above. Affiliate links are used in some cases.
(1) Target Flip Flops – These light-weight and inexpensive flip flops have won my heart. I have several pairs in a variety of colors from last year… and got all the colors this year. They can be dressed up or down and hold up well. What a bargain!
(2) Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Simon Says Stamp has lots more of the sweet babies in stock. (Individual colors are the way to go!) I take these markers to the pool with me… on vacation… to baseball games… they are a summer treat.
(3) New Erin Condren Life Planner – I live and breath by my planner. I don’t decorate it or spend time making it look fancy, but rather use it to make my life easier – especially during busy summers.. (You can see a video on how I use mine HERE.) Erin Condren just released their newest planner designs and they are gorgeous! They also have a new horizontal layout and I will be making a switch to it. Stay tuned!
(4) Go Pro Camera – This camera is SO MUCH FUN. We took it on vacation last year and LOVED all the footage we got. It is easy to use and super tiny and you can take it in the water. Can’t recommend it enough. Click HERE to see a fun video of Lila using it!
(5) WPlus9 Doodle Buds Stamps – Simply a fun and summer-y stamp set.
(7) Sanuk Flip Flops – (Yes, I love flip flops.) These are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes of all time. The soles are made of yoga mats and they hold up well. They come in many colors and are a must-have for me… and the kids. Very casual. Can’t recommend enough.
Would love to hear about your summer favorites. Feel free to share with everyone in the comments below.