Join Me on Iron Craft Interview! + Giveaway + Spread Some Good
Hello! I have some fun news for you, along with giveaway winners and a way to spread some good.
I will be a guest over on Iron Craft this weekend for their season 2 finale. There will be four guests – including my bestie Kristina Werner. We’ll be answering your questions live (eek!), giving away some prizes and sharing some new card ideas.
This crazy fun event will be on Sunday, 9/14/14 at 10:30amPT (or 1:30pmET). Just visit Chaitali’s blog at that time and you can join us.
In this interview, we will be answering lots of crafty questions. If you have anything you would like to ask us, leave your questions on the Iron Craft 2 Finale Facebook event page. There are prizes to be won!
In the meantime, head over to Chaitali’s blog now for more information and for a chance to win this fun prize with some of my favorite things…
Oh – and here is your official invite… 🙂
Hope to see you there!
I have some winners of previous giveaways:
- $50 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp: Maureen Hayes
- Three new Hero Arts stamps: Sheri K
- Three new Lawn Fawn stamps: CraftedBySteph
- New Studio Calico Inks: Kathy Humphery
SPREAD SOME GOOD
Anyone who knows me knows that I feel very strongly about supporting those who struggle with depression. It is a very horrible and REAL disease that can ruin lives. My crafty friend, Britta, recently lost a friend to suicide. I also in the past lost a friend this way… and a cousin. I am very proud of Britta as she is working hard to raise money for suicide prevention. If this is something you also feel strongly about, I hope you will consider making a donation HERE. (She has a video explaining her story.) And if you are struggling, please know that you are not alone. Reach out for help. xo
FUN NEW PRODUCTS
For some reason, many companies are coming out with some awesome new products lately. I have a few Product Release Close-Up videos coming up soon. But I will be honest – I can’t keep up! In the meantime, here are some worth checking out:
- Avery Elle has a very creative new line of stamps and several additions to their great ink collection. (Yep! I will be adding a ink swatch download for these.)
- Mama Elephant and Simon Says Stamp have teamed up for what may be one of my favorite stamp sets of all time. This set would be great for kid’s cards and for friends. I will be using it soon! Hurry – this one is a limited edition.
- Tim Holtz also has a limited edition stamp set. Love it.
That’s all! See you soon.