Links to Share
I am still on an extended vacation… taking some much-needed time off. I am an “island girl” at heart and only feel 100% at ease and myself when spending time on the USVI’s or BVI’s. So thankful to be back. (If you want a peek at some photos, you can check out my Instagram feed.)
Just popping in share a few links with you… totally random:
- I am so very sad to hear of 2Peas closing. I was a Garden Girl there for many years when I scrapbooked and it opened many doors for me. I also made many friendships that still last to this day. I will forever be grateful to them. Please check out THIS letter from my friend April Foster. Her words are perfect.
- You can get all Kelly Purkey products at 75% off over at Simon Says Stamp! What a deal. Use code “PURKEY” now through 7/15/14.
- You can also get a great deal on Copic Markers — 20% off at SSS with the code “HUE” now through 7/15/14.
- I recently saw THIS post by the sweet Jessica Turner and think it is a great read for just about anyone. I know I don’t feel 100% fabulous in a bathing suit (or even close) but that doesn’t make me hesitate for one second to throw on my suit and play with my kids. My kids matter a heck of a lot more than my insecurities. Nicely written, Jessica!
- I just finished reading The Book of Unknown Americans… written by my crafty friend Cristina. It is fabulous and I highly recommend it. Such amazing writing.
- I am so proud of my friend Tammy! She will rock that job. Congrats!
That is all for now. I have lots of videos to share over the next few weeks. See you soon!