Hello, stampers. Today’s video is one I am sharing over on the Simon Says Stamp blog. We are celebrating the new Hero Arts products that are in stock. My video shows how to use ink splatter to create a fun background. Oh – and I have a discount code and giveaway! (See below.)
[All supplies are linked below in the thumbnails. Click HERE to watch the video on YouTube.]
I can’t possibly think of an easier way to make a fun background. After all… all you have to do is create a mess! 🙂 I used a paint brush, Hero Arts Daubers and a bit of water to create my splatter. However, you could use just about any ink or paint. I do love the Unicorn White Dauber for the white splatter. It is fantastic.
One of my favorite stamp sets from the new release is the Shoot For the Moon set that I used here. The sentiments are fantastic and work for guys, too. I created the moon by using two circle punches and some fabulous glitter paper. (Note to self: I need to get MORE.) I also created stars with the new Star Background die.
- Surprise Pop – Love the happiness of this card.
- Show Day Some Love – Laura Bassen always impresses me.
- Coordinates – I enjoy Shari’s coordinates posts. So fun.
- Favorite New Hero Arts Stamps – Many have asked me what my favorites are from the new Hero Arts. Here they are: Written In the Stars, Flowers on a Stem, Diamond Background and Shoot for the Moon.
- Favorite New Hero Arts Stencils – Cloud Stencil (so many things you can do with this!), Arrow Pattern Stencil, Zig Zag Pattern Stencil (I will be using this later this week) and Leaf and Flourish Stencil.
The sweet folks over at Simon Says Stamp are offering my readers 10% off ALL Hero Arts products from 5/7/14 – 5/12/14. Just enter the code “HAJM” at check out for the discount. This is good on all Hero Arts products – new and old – including stamps, inks, etc! (To see the newest, go HERE and change the “sort by” to “newness.”)
I love to share! So I have two of my new favorite Hero Arts stamps sets for a lucky winner. Leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 5/6/14.