Welcome to Day 2 of My Favorite Crafty Things 2013! Today we are focusing on color… including inks, heat embossing and coloring. (Be sure to visit this feature’s main page to see the other topics.)
Remember, I have giveaways and discount codes:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (all shown HERE) using the code “JMFT13” from 11/18/13 until 11:59pmEST on 11/27/13.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (all shown HERE) using the code “jennhgg” from 11/18/13 until 11:59pmEST on 11/27/13.
Time for ink, heat embossing and coloring!
I have two videos. One talks about inks and heat embossing, the other talks about coloring…
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson or the manufacturer’s abbreviation.
Here are some of my favorite inks:
This list of favorite crafty things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you love. Enjoy!
See you soon for more of My Favorite Crafty Things.
Today I will pick FIVE winners! I have some awesome prizes…
- THREE winners will get 12 Distress Markers!
- One winner will get all 12 Mama Elephant Inks – the complete set!
- One winner will get 12 Hero Arts Shadow Inks
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 11/27/13 telling me what your favorite ink is. Good luck!