My Favorite Crafty Things: Finishing Touches… Giveways + Discounts
Welcome to Day 7 of My Favorite Crafty Things 2013! Today we are focusing on finishing touches, embellishments and mailing. (Be sure to visit this feature’s main page to see the other topics.)
Remember, I have giveaways (see below) and discount codes!
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (all shown HERE) using the code “JMFT13” from 11/18/13 until 11:59pmEST on 11/27/13.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (all shown HERE) using the code “jennhgg” from 11/18/13 until 11:59pmEST on 11/27/13.
- Today I also have special discount codes from a couple Etsy sellers. Check that out below.
Time to share my favorite finishing touches and mailing tips!
I have two videos today. The first shows fun finishing touches and the second shows my favorite tips for mailing cards.
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson or the manufacturer’s abbreviation.
Here are my current favorites in finishing touches and embellishments:
After your cards are made, they need to be mailed, right? Here are my favorites for packaging and mailing cards:
I have a couple special discount codes for the personalized stamps I shared:
- Twig and Linen is offering a 20% discount now through 12/10/13 with the code “TWIG20”.
- Lush Prints is offering free shipping 11/25/13 through 11/29/13 for US customers with the code “JENSFAVE”.
This list of favorite things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you love.
See you tomorrow for even more of My Favorite Crafty Things!
Today I have a giveaway for SIX lucky winners!
- Two lucky winners will get a Twig and Linen Personalized Stamp.
- Two lucky winners will get TEN packs of Hero Arts Notecards.
- Two lucky winners will get a Card Hanger Die.
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 11/27/13 telling me what your favorite embellishment is. Good luck to all!