STAMPtember® is Here… Video + New Products + Giveaway!
Hello! Today is a big day in the online stamping world – it is the first day of STAMPtember®! STAMPtember® is a month-long event at Simon Says Stamp that is full of inspiration, ideas, new products, guests and more. I will play a part in the fun… and today is the beginning.
First, I have a video for you plus two extra cards. Then? LOTS of new products. Finally? A giveaway! Check it out…
This first card uses a fun new stamp set and a technique I call “twice stamping”…
Come on… isn’t this stamp set the best?
I just adore this awesome Naughty Nautical stamp set. Isn’t is great!? And I used the Nautical Borders set to “twice stamp” and emboss the background.
So fun, huh? For all the supplies, scroll to the thumbnails at the very end of this post… after the giveaway.
How about another? This one is simple…
I used the new Thanks stamps and Thanks die… and what a perfect team they make. I layered four “thanks” (for depth) and inked the top with ink. I then stamped the rest of the greeting with that same ink, making a perfect match. Finally, I added shine to the die cuts and the notecard edges with the Marvy Silver Glitter Marker.
(And just for the record – if I were to do this card again, I would not have as much space between the three thank you messages. Just for the record. LOL.)
Next up, a fun one using the new So Beautiful stamp set. This one has lots of words you can piece together however you want. This one is perfect for our college girl, Kay…
I used a mix of inks to do the variety of colors. I also used the bold stripe image from the Nautical Borders set to add the diagonal lines on the notecard.
And the sequins? I love the three Moonshine Sequins – large, medium and small. They offer a bit of shine (so cool in real life) and the three sizes rock. I added a tiny heart die cut to the large sequin and gems to all the others.
For all the supplies, scroll to the thumbnails at the very end of this post… after the giveaway.
So today Simon Says Stamp released a TON of new products. There are stamps and dies… and now stencils too! Here are links to my favorites:
- My favorite die – hands down – is the giant Hello die. Love it. LOVE it. You will see a video soon.
- I really like useful, practical stamp sets… and the Lots of Dots Stamp set is just that. This, too, will be in a video soon.
- I make more thank you cards than any other, so I will get a ton of use out of the Thanks die and Thanks stamp set.
- Oh, ship… I just LOVE the Naughty Nautical set I used above!
- A sunshine die that covers an entire card? Yes, please.
- Stencils! Stencils have so many possibilities… especially the Make a Scene Stencil. (Again – video soon.)
- The Happy Pack is brilliant! It has lots of the best of the best papers that SSS carries. Try it!
Want to see all the new products? You can find them HERE…
What are your favorites of the new products? I would love to hear.
I thought I would treat one of my readers to two of my favorite new products – the Thanks die and Thanks stamp set. For your chance to win, leave a comment by 11:59pmEST on 9/6/13. Good luck!
(I will be back to announce other winners in a few days.)
Here are supplies for all the cards shown above…