I have some fun links for you tonight…
- Lawn Fawn is sharing their newest stamps and products. They have some exciting things coming! I love THIS first set.
- More of the new 2013 Hero Arts stamps are now available HERE, including the great new ink colors.
- Love THIS card by Donna.
- I am so happy that THESE great marker organizers are available again. They are fantastic.
- I can’t get enough of THIS white wood grain cardstock. You will be seeing me use this a lot here.
- Lovely card HERE. Such a classy look.
- A Blog Named Hero is having a design team call HERE. Lots of talent there!
I also wanted to share quickly a card I did for A Blog Named Hero before the holidays. This is another example of getting more from holiday stamps by using them for winter thank yous…
That tiny ink background is awesome – I stamped it twice in two different colors. It is subtle – a good thing for stamp layering…
See you soon.