Another Winter Thank You… and Links
I have some fun links for you tonight…
- Lawn Fawn is sharing their newest stamps and products. They have some exciting things coming! I love THIS first set.
- More of the new 2013 Hero Arts stamps are now available HERE, including the great new ink colors.
- Love THIS card by Donna.
- I am so happy that THESE great marker organizers are available again. They are fantastic.
- I can’t get enough of THIS white wood grain cardstock. You will be seeing me use this a lot here.
- Lovely card HERE. Such a classy look.
- A Blog Named Hero is having a design team call HERE. Lots of talent there!
I also wanted to share quickly a card I did for A Blog Named Hero before the holidays. This is another example of getting more from holiday stamps by using them for winter thank yous…
Lots of stamp layering on this card. My friend Shari is really good at stamp layering (she has a great video HERE), but I really gotta work at it. Once I get results I like, I make lots. 🙂
That tiny ink background is awesome – I stamped it twice in two different colors. It is subtle – a good thing for stamp layering…
See you soon.
Below are the supplies used for this card. To find them at Simon Says Stamp, click on the SSS below the thumbnails. For Ellen Hutson, click on EH…