Hello! Sorry for the blog break. Just popping in to announce some winners, share some links, etc… but will be back soon with a fun feature on my blog. (Here’s a hint: Some of you may remember a certain someone tackling the color orange. She will be back! Yay!)
It’s time! Time for our next Online Card Class to start. Stretch Your Stamps starts on Monday and I am loving the projects coming in – such great variety and fun techniques. 5+ cards and 2+ videos per day? Awesome. Here are some peeks:
Here are a few other things worth checking out:
- There are some fun new stamps in stock HERE – from BasicGrey, Studio Calico and Hero Arts. Stay tuned for ideas using these goodies.
- I am about to place a big order for some of the big background stamps HERE from Impression Obsession (scroll down a bit)… and their awesome dies HERE.
- Be sure to check out Ellen Hutson’s CLASSroom HERE. Lots of great ideas lately.
- Pinterest. Yes, I love it. I use it mostly for home decor ideas – very little crafting. But if you want to check out my pins, you can HERE.
- Love THIS idea for summer chores. So want to do this.
- Just found THIS card and it is oh so cute.
- I haven’t been scrapbooking in the past few years – just too much pressure. But what Ali does HERE? Makes me want to dive back in.
And we have winners!
- The winner of the Summer Distress Inks is CC.
- The winner of the Hero Arts Neon Inks is D West.
See you soon.