Was digging through my computer and found some old buried cards that I never shared. Better late then ever, huh?
Nothing earth shaddering… but here it is anyway. I really enjoy adding lace and stitching to cards- nothing makes a card look more handmade…
And this is a TERRIBLE photo, but the card is long gone, so this is all I have to share. But I like that it shows layering stamps and inks in the background…
Supplies for both cards: Hero Arts stamps, inks and embellishments.
Before some giveaway talk, I have some cool links and such:
- Monday, I shared a sketch and layout for Scrapbook Challenges. You can find out more about it HERE.
- This weekend, Operation Write Home has a huge event. Love this organization – you can find out more HERE and about Hero Arts' involvement HERE.
- We will be giving out prizes and such soon for Cards for Kids. Stay posted.
- I am adding a Technique Bootcamp class over at Stamp Your Art Out on October 15th. Call 513.793.4558 if you are interested.
- Also teaching with Jana for a day of classes at Simply Scrapbooks on October 17th. Click HERE for info.
- Will be at the Scrapfest event at the Mall of America this coming weekend. Anyone else going? Talk about a crazy busy weekend!
Back to the giveaways..
Lovin' doing this week of RAKs. The winner of the Tim Holtz Scallop Die is Sue. Congrats.
I also have another giveaway today – oh my! – thanks again to Simon Says Stamps. She knows I love punches from EK Success, so she gave me an extra of these. So, just leave a comment here by Sunday night for a chance to win this…