Cards for St. Jude
Hi! I am back. 🙂
Kay and I spent a day over the holidays making cards for various card drives. Here are the ones I made for Winter's Cards for St. Jude Valentines drive. Simple, simple, simple. I colored the little Papertrey Ink images with Copics and them cut them out. Cut some new Hero Arts notecards (yum) in half and here they are…
Supplies: Papertrey Ink stamps, Hero Arts notecards, Copic Markers.
Kay made a bunch of cards, too. I LOVED what she wrote on the inside… so clever and sure to make the kids of St. Jude smile. Please forgive the awful photos. I had the camera set up wrong and didn't check before packing up the cards. Der.
A few links for you:
- I get a lot of questions about where to start with Copic Markers. It is really hard to just start with a few, as they need to work together for blending, etc. I highly recommend Ellen Hutson's site, as she has some great sets for starting out. She is really helpful and a good person.
- Vanessa's cards are amazing HERE.
- Shari is rockin' the Hero Blog this week HERE.
- SO cool – great technique HERE.
- Can't wait to see Tim's new stamps at CHA. Loving his new Distress Ink colors. Been playing with them lots lately.
- So excited about THIS from Studio Calico.
And, yes, the Bachelor. My oh my. Slightly annyoing, slightly cheesy, slightly worth a big eye roll. But, yes, I am watching. I like Ali. 🙂