One of the best things about scrapbooking is looking back at old pages. Seeing the sweet faces in the photos that have grown up so much. Seeing the products on the pages that were so new and fun to me at the time. Seeing the craft that has made me so happy.
Here are some I stumbled upon on my computer tonight…
Love the pages with photos that just make me say "awwwww…"
Love those pages that remind me that friends and family rock…
Love those pages that I remember hurrying to complete…
Don't you love memory lane? It is a great place to meander…
I am at my stamping retreat with a few friends, and Audrey flew in today to hang out with us. Love having that silly girl across from me while here in my own little piece of heaven. 🙂
A few links for you before bed:
- THIS is one of the most amazing pages by Jamie Waters. Wowsers.
- Loving the bottom card HERE by Debbie Olsen. Yum.
- Check out THIS great card set by Lucy. What a great gift idea.
- If you are in Cincinnati, be sure to check out Jana's class HERE. It is technique-heavy. It will rock.
- The last Thinking Inking video went up today. Boohoo. :( HERE it is… I will catch up on all the other classes later.
I am heading up to chit chat with Audrey and Jana in bed. God is good. 🙂