Saturday. I love Saturdays, don't you? Watching Another Cinderella Story with the girls. Quality acting. 😉
I am such a ditz and realized I never linked to a guest spot I did over at American Crafts a few weeks ago. I was honored when they asked me to play on their blog. American Crafts is a great company – one of my top faves. They are generous, creative and have great people. And I really like to use products from companies like that. Good, good people and good, good product. What more do you need? (No, they aren't paying me – I just like them. 🙂
Anyway… here are my cards. For the supplies and such, click HERE.
Speaking of Twitter, some of my favorite people to follow:
- Hero Arts – LOTS of links to great stuff. Prizes, too.
- American Crafts
- Anything local. I like to follow the Cincinnati Library and Zoo. Such a great way to keep up to date on stuff.
- Eclectic Paperie – I met Daisy and Joy at Ranger U – they are sweet. Keeps us up to date on stamping stuff.
- A Place to Bark – Animal rescue… this girl is amazing. Amazing.
- Macworld – For you fellow Mac geeks.
- MellyPea – She links great shopping stuff at 2peas!
- CathyZielske – Simply because her tweets make me laugh. Always brightens a day.
- Me – ha.
I think I am going to call it a night. I have a bunch of Thinking Inking work for tomorrow. And, I am going to get back into working out tomorrow morning. (By telling you that, I will be held accountable, right? Ha.)
Hugs all around. Night.