Hello there, stampers.
First, I am gonna share a page I did, then some links. I love sharing links. 🙂
Here is a page I did for 2Peas. It isn't a cheery page, but an honest one. I did it a few weeks ago when I was struggling to find balance. I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who feels this way at times. For more info, go HERE.
(c) twopeasinabucket.com – more info HERE.
Some links for ya, including inspiration and some fun shopping…
- I was with Nichol when she was creating THIS page. It is so amazing… and even better in real life. A true masterpiece.
- I always love Jennifer's pages. THIS one is great. Great photos.
- And Robyn never disappoints. THIS one is fabulous and so is THIS.
- THIS one by Rhonda is so wonderfully colorful.
- Moon's page HERE is so eye-catching.
- And Heather created THESE beautiful cards – so warm and pretty.
- Lisa Carroll is one of the most talented cardmakers I know. So classy. THIS is fabulous.
- Man, I would so love to buy THIS necklace.
- The tree card HERE is so pretty.
- Julie is so good. THIS card makes me smile.
- Went to visit my friend's new baby. Boy, it makes me want one. I think I need to order THIS cute shirt for him.
- If you have a dog you love as much as we love Roxie, check out THESE collars. Affordable, very well made and so stinkin' cute.
OK… off to check email. Night!