Hey, folks! How about some fun links for a Friday night, from 2Peas…
- Ummm… WOW! THIS is the most amazing project I have seen in a long time. I may do something like this for the kid's room. Audrey would love a huge butterfly. Colin… an airplane. Kay… a big Joe Jonas. Just kidding. Hee.
- Another big wow for THIS one by Nichol. Stunning. Worth a good look at all the details. Wow. And then she made my jaw drop with THIS one.
- Have you ever had a friend who became pregnant for the first time and you were extra excited… just knowing they would be the best mom ever? That is how I feel about Laura. I love THIS layout about her dog and future baby. Sweet.
- Love the simple design going on HERE. And HERE.
- Jennifer never disappoints. I could stare at THIS for days.
Oh! And the cards and layouts for the Australia Card Drive are pouring in. WOW… you folks are generous and kind. Great projects. I love you all!
Question for you all: If you buy papers other than 12×12, do you like 6×6 or 8×8 better? I am addicted to 6×6, but wonder if there are some good 8×8 ones out there.
Thanks, all. Have a great night. It is Friday, afterall!