Hi! Not sure why I am thinking in 3's today, but here you have it… 🙂
You all rock. Seriously. What great ideas you all shared for teacher gifts! I have several that I am going to do and will be sure to share them. Thank you thank you thank you. If you need ideas, be sure to read the comments HERE.
And we have a winner of the CTMH set. I randomly picked Kim R! But since you all took so much time to give input, I did pick two more people. For Paula C and Debra, I will send 3 packs of new goodies from Autumn Leaves. Just for kicks. :) I emailed the three of you to get your addresses.
Now, here are some random card shares. Three, to be exact.
1. Nothing novel here… just did this for a class this summer. I stamped the owl on Bo Bunny paper and colored it in with a white pen and colored pencils.
Hero Arts stamps (owl, flourish background) and notecards
Hero Arts Black Gems (love these)
White Inkessentials Pen
Black Memories Ink
Art Print Brown Memories Ink
Paper Shaper punches
Bo Bunny Paper
2. This one I did for the Cards For Heroes Card Drive. Not a fab photo, but you get the idea. 🙂
3. This one is just random. Using up some scraps while at my last retreat.
Hero Arts stamps
Hero Arts pearls and notecards
Scenic Route ledger paper
Pink Chalk Ink
Soft Brown Chalk Ink
Black Memories Ink
Making Memories Kraft striped paper
Bo Bunny dot paper
May Arts ribbon
Q: I am desperate to find the cd-holders for binders… the ones you used for clear stamp storage. Can you tell me more details?
A: Sure. Here is a scan of the package. Mine are from Office Depot. I bet there are other brands, though. If you want to see the clear stamp storage, click HERE.
Q: Do you still have your brother-in-law's CDs still available for purchase?
A: I should get another shipment this week and then will be able to sell them again. Just email me. 🙂
Q: What kind of corner rounder do you use?
A: I use the Fiskars corner rounder squeeze punch. I have two sizes, a tiny one and a normal one. Love 'em. Here is one…
3 quick requests:
1. I am hoping that everyone has received their prizes from the Card Drive for Kids. Some of the overseas packages may take a little longer. However, please let me know if you haven't gotten them by this week. It is a fear of mine that they don't make it to you! So, please, let me know if you are waiting on goodies from me. Oh, and Marianne Gonzales, please email me your address again. I deleted it by accident – it was the "ditz" in me. :)
2. I am going through the fantastic cards you all sent for the Card Drive for Kids. I was wondering if it would be ok for me to post some of them here – thought it would be fun? If for some reason you wouldn't want yours shared, please email me. I am just thinking of sharing 3 or 4 here and there – just for kicks.
3. If you haven't heard of it yet, please try to send in some cards (holiday preferred) for the Cards For Heroes Card Drive I shared this week. You can find out about it HERE. What a good thing to do…