New FAQs are coming soon! Stay tuned in 2015.
I buy most of my own supplies. However, I do receive free product to work with.
- Companies will often send me products (such as new stamps from a release) as a gift, not a payment. There are no expectations to use them. If I like them (and have the time!), I will use them. This product is not payment for work. Any unused product is usually given away in a post to lucky readers.
- The only time I am given product as a “payment” is if I am doing a guest post or a blog hop (which would be mentioned in my post since I would be expected to use the product in these cases). If I mention a post is a guest post or blog hop, it can be assumed the product featured was given to me.
- If a company sends me products and asks me to do a review, I will mention that. (This is very rare. I don’t like to do this in case I don’t love the product! In this case, the product is considered a “payment” so I will let you know that.)
- The only companies that I receive all product for free from are Hero Arts (since I do occasional work for them and therefore need the product on hand — payment is not in product) and Simon Says Stamp (only their SSS-exclusive products).
- Even though I have Invited Sponsors, I have not made a commitment to use their product. (The sponsorship payment gets them an ad space on my blog only. I invited them to do this because I believe in their products. These companies sometimes send me their product for free – not payment – to use if I wish to.) For more on my Invited Sponsors, click HERE.
- Regardless, I never will share a product I do not like. What I use on my blog is what I truly like, regardless of how I obtained it. Even if I am given a product, it will go unused, given away or sent back unless I truly love and recommend it.
It is very rare, but I am occasionally paid by a company to participate in a blog hop, etc. I never promote a product just because a company has asked me to – I promote what I love.
I do not work for any of the companies I talk about (with the exception of Hero Arts for who I do occasional consulting).
If you have questions or concerns, please email me.
I participate in affiliate programs for Simon Says Stamp, Amazon, Kiwi Crate, My Favorite Things, Craftsy, Dick Blick, Ellen Hutson, Studio Calico, Butterfly Reflections, and more. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog. (At NO additional cost to you.) This allows me to bring you more videos!
Bottom line: Please know I will never share or even review a product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like. Promise.