Hello! I wanted to share with you some information on how my blog works. Please know that I only share what I love. Period.
I participate in several affiliate programs. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog. (At NO additional cost to you.) This allows me to bring you more videos! (Think of it as tipping the waitress at a restaurant… only it doesn’t cost you more. This is how I earn compensation via teaching on this blog and can share so many giveaways with you!) The affiliate programs I use include Simon Says Stamp, Amazon, My Favorite Things, Hallmark Scrapbooks and Crafts, Waffle Flower, Lil’ Inker Designs, Ellen Hutson, Studio Calico, Butterfly Reflections, Hero Arts, Gina K Designs, Avery Elle, Neat & Tangled, WPlus9, Papertrey Ink, Concord & 9th, Altenew, Target, Honey Bee Stamps, and more.
I buy most of my own supplies. However, I do receive some free product to work with. I will note this in my posts.
- Companies will sometimes send me products (such as new stamps from a release) as a gift, not a payment. There are no expectations to use them. If I like them (and have the time!), I will use them. This product is not payment for work. Any unused product is usually given away in a post to lucky readers. 🙂
- The only time I am given product as a “payment” is if I am doing a guest post or a blog hop (which would be mentioned in my post since I would be expected to use the product in these cases). If I mention a post is a guest post or blog hop, it can be assumed the product featured was given to me.
- In the very rare occasion that a company sends me products and asks me to do a review, I will mention that. (This is very rare. I don’t like to do this in case I don’t love the product! In this case, the product is considered a “payment” so I will let you know that.)
- I do not do sponsored posts (where the company pays me to talk about a product. NEVER.
- The only companies that I receive all product for free from are Hero Arts (since I do occasional work for them and therefore need the product on hand — payment is not in product) and Simon Says Stamp (only their SSS-exclusive products) and Ellen Hutson (only their Essentials by Ellen products). Other companies are generous, such as My Favorite Things, Concord & 9th, etc. also. But I will let you know in my post if the product was given to me.
- Regardless, I never will share a product I do not like. What I use on my blog is what I truly like, regardless of how I obtained it. Even if I am given a product, it will go unused, given away or sent back unless I truly love and recommend it.
- I no longer accept payment for blog posts or to participate in blog hops, etc.
I never promote a product just because a company has asked me to – I promote what I love.
I do not work for any companies.
If you have questions or concerns, please email me.
Bottom line: Please know I will never share or even review a product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like. Promise.