Just a couple “heads up” for you all today.
You gotta move quick on this first one… and it is a good one! Check it out…
YES! You could win free spots in ALL future classes! All you have to do is subscribe at Online Card Classes HERE. (If you are already subscribed you will be eligible. But if you aren’t sure, go subscribe again. If you have taken a class before with us, it does NOT automatically subscribe you. So you may want to again to be sure.)
Next… tomorrow is the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop. I am honored to be a part of it again, so please be sure to stop by. There are over 150 people participating. LOVE that.
Oh, and by the way – we have a winner! The lucky gal getting the Neat and Tangled giveaway is Kathy Mc.
See you soon.
New crafty goodies make me happy. And I think they may make you happy, too.
Check out Simon Says Stamp’s newest release of dies and stamps.
Such. Good. Stuff.
That’s all. Just wanted to share.
See you soon.
Just popping in to let you know of some great shopping things going on. After all, it is Mother’s Day weekend. Don’t we deserve a little present?
- Ellen Hutson has 20% off everything. Use code “momsday13” for the discount.
- 25-75% of stamps? Yes, please! Just head over to Two Peas in a Bucket. (No discount code needed.)
- I just ordered all the new goodies from Kelly Purkey. And her next kit has some amazing stuff in it. Impressed!
- Do you love bacon as much as I do? It’s my favorite. Therefore, I just had to have this stamp set!
- I am really happy with the Avery Elle Stamp Pockets. They are the perfect way to store your clear and cling stamps… and are back in stock.
- I have shared in the past that I use THIS container to store my clear and cling stamps. Well, I have found it is also perfect for storing completed cards! I just put them in categories. Perfect.
- If you use your phone’s camera as much as I do, you should join me in taking THIS class. Such good people are leading it!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am in deep denial that Lila is turning one on Monday. So, if you are looking for me, I will be with my sorrows in a bowl of ice cream. lol
I have shared here before about my love for Kiwi Crate. The creator and owner of the company was a dear friend of mine growing up and I am so very proud of her. (You can read about Sandra HERE.) Kiwi Crate provides creative kid’s craft, art and science projects in a box delivered to your door each month. If your child or grandchild is between the ages of 3 and 7, you need to join. They are absolutely delightful.
And today I have TWO ways for you to win.
Kiwi Crate has teamed up with Pottery Barn Kids and has a BIG giveaway valued at $750. Just go HERE for your chance to win. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you entered and I will pick a winner from the comments. This winner will receive a Kiwi Crate single box from me! (Comments will close at 11:59pmEST on 4/14/13.) Good luck!
This is a GREAT gift, also. If you want to learn more about Kiwi Crate, head HERE.
(Oh and the winner from the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop was Sammy D and the winner of the Chic Tags was Amber B. We emailed you both. Thanks!)
It’s that time of year – where lots of new products are released at CHA – the Craft and Hobby Association show. But many great new goodies are already out and I have gone nuts shopping lately. So I thought I would share them with you here…
Memory Box dies… oh how I love thee. And these new ones? Incredible. You can see all the new ones in HERE, but here are my faves…
Simon Says Stamp has a new card kit out – it is gorgeous. I am so excited to get my hands on those mini wood hearts…
Truly unique stamps are hard to come by. But the Tim Holtz Blueprints are one-of-a-kind… and so fun. Great for coloring and techniques. You can see them all HERE, but these are my favorites – they are brand new – be sure to check on the great greeting set, too…
Lots of new Lawn Fawn
goodies are up now, too… including dies! You can see the new stuff HERE
, and here are some faves…
Simon Says Stamp has some great new stamps and dies out. As always, they are fabulous – you can see them all HERE, and these are my favorites…
The product I am most excited about from CHA is from Ranger – the new Tim Holtz Distress Paints. These aren’t your normal paints. They have unique properties like the Distress Inks and you will be seeing me use them a lot here. You can get them all HERE.
How would you like to win some new goodies? Just leave a comment here by Friday night at 11:59pmEST for your chance to win TWO Memory Box Dies and TWO Simon Says Stamp Dies! Good luck.
I have some fun links for you tonight…
- Lawn Fawn is sharing their newest stamps and products. They have some exciting things coming! I love THIS first set.
- More of the new 2013 Hero Arts stamps are now available HERE, including the great new ink colors.
- Love THIS card by Donna.
- I am so happy that THESE great marker organizers are available again. They are fantastic.
- I can’t get enough of THIS white wood grain cardstock. You will be seeing me use this a lot here.
- Lovely card HERE. Such a classy look.
- A Blog Named Hero is having a design team call HERE. Lots of talent there!
I also wanted to share quickly a card I did for A Blog Named Hero before the holidays. This is another example of getting more from holiday stamps by using them for winter thank yous…
Lots of stamp layering on this card. My friend Shari is really good at stamp layering (she has a great video HERE), but I really gotta work at it. Once I get results I like, I make lots.
That tiny ink background is awesome – I stamped it twice in two different colors. It is subtle – a good thing for stamp layering…
See you soon.
Below are the supplies used for this card. To find them at Simon Says Stamp, click on the SSS below the thumbnails. For Ellen Hutson, click on EH…