It’s Day 3 of My Favorite Crafty Things 2016! Today’s focus is inks.
Throughout this series, I am sharing my favorite crafty products of the year. Each day will have a different topic. If you see anything you want to add to your stash, be sure to use this discount…
Today I am focusing on inks.
The video may be a bit long, but I hope it helps:
[Warning: This video is long. You can instead just check out the stamps below. All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used. To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson or the manufacturer’s abbreviation.
Again – please know that you do NOT need a lot of inks! I share many here so maybe you can determine which may be best for you.
Remember – this list of Favorite Crafty Things may also be used as a gift guide. Feel free to give this link to a loved one… maybe they will take the hint. ?
Here are some other ink videos that may be helpful:
- Ink Comparison Video – Dye vs. Pigment vs. Chalk, etc.
- Ranger and Lawn Fawn Dye Inks Video – Great for beginners and us oldies!
- Altenew Ink Video – More on this ink.
- Ink Swatch Book Downloads & Video – FREE downloads… will be updated again soon.
- 2015 My Favorite Crafty Things Ink Video – Still holds true!
Time for some more prizes! Today I have giveaways for TWO more lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- $50 Gift Certificate to Simon Says Stamp (Thanks once again, Heidi!)
- SIX of the ink pads mentioned above.
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/5/16 telling me your favorite ink. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too.)
Be back soon!
[Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally, but not all. However, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies.]