Hello! I am just popping in to share a few things with you today, including a video that gives some insight into our newest Online Card Class called Stretch Your Stamps 2. And keep reading after that – I have some fun links for you.
Here is a bit about the class…
Look at your stamps in a whole new way! Back by popular demand, join Online Card Classes for another great installment of Stretch Your Stamps!
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Debby Hughes, and friends, to discover just how far you can stretch your stamps—whether you’re an expert stamper or just getting started. In Stretch Your Stamps 2, you’ll learn how particular styles of stamps can be used in a variety of creative ways to expand your card-making skills. Over the course of this two-week session, you’ll be introduced to techniques and concepts through expert instructor videos, and then build on your new knowledge with the help of inspiring guest artist examples. Stretch Your Stamps 2 includes over 30 videos and 40 card ideas, along with instructional PDFs, a forum, galleries, shopping discounts, prizes and more.
For more information Stretch Your Stamps 2 from Online Card Classes, click HERE. Class starts August 4, 2014, but you will have lifetime access to the content and can view it anytime. It is not necessary to take Stretch Your Stamps 1 first.
We hope to see you in class!
OTHER FUN LINKS
Just some other things I thought you might like to check out:
- Now is our chance as cardmakers to make a sick little boy smile! Please check THIS out… and send in as many cards as you can. He needs the smiles! We may have missed his birthday, but who says we can send happy “just because” cards, too!? Let’s do it!
- I am so stinkin’ giddy about Lawn Fawn’s newest release that will be available at the end of August. Their last release was so impressive and this one looks even better. Watch their blog for fun sneak peeks! (Stay tuned for a Product Release Close-Up video.)
- I have been purging stamps lately and hope to sell a few boxes over on my Facebook page (with the money going to Operation Write Home). Be sure to “like” my page HERE if you want to be the first to know!
- Remember, you still have time to get the Mama Elephant In My Heart stamp set HERE… and 20% will go to Operation Write Home.
- One of the best ways to get involved in the cardmaking industry is to play along with challenge blogs. I love this new one – Tag You’re It. A few of my favorite artists are on the team! I don’t make tags often, so this is a good one to inspire me.
- I know many of you were waiting for THIS die set to be back in stock. Hurry!
- Lovin’ THIS new 6×6 paper pad from Avery Elle.
- In the past, I did a video showing the WPlus9 Inks, and how they have the same ink formulation as the Hero Arts Shadow Inks that I love so much. Well, WPlus9 just released their South Beach Collection of colors HERE – five new must-have colors. Oh, and they have reinkers, too. I will be using these soon.
- You gotta check out THIS great post. I need to do this with pictures of Lila!
OTHER FUN LINKS
I have THREE spots to give away to the Stretch Your Stamps 2 class! Just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 7/29/14 for your chance.
And I will be back to announce other winners soon.
That’s it for today. See you soon.