I am back with more FREE ink swatch downloads. Several people requested other ink companies. Today I am adding Stampin’ Up and Papertrey Ink downloads below.
All you have to do is download the files (click DOWNLOAD for each) and print on your favorite white cardstock. (I printed mine on Neenah since that is what I use most.) Some inks have more than one page since there are so many colors. (The last link is an editable file so you can do other inks. You will need PS or PS Elements to edit it.)
- Hero Arts Shadow Dye Inks - DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2, DOWNLOAD 3, DOWNLOAD 4
- Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks – DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2
- Studio Calico Dye Inks – DOWNLOAD 1
- My Favorite Things Dye Inks – DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2, DOWNLOAD 3
- Mama Elephant Pigment Inks – DOWNLOAD 1
- Avery Elle Pigment Inks – DOWNLOAD 1
- Memento Luxe Pigment Inks – DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks – DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2, DOWNLOAD 3, DOWNLOAD 4
- Papertrey Ink Inks – DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2, DOWNLOAD 3
- Stampin’ Up Inks – DOWNLOAD 1, DOWNLOAD 2, DOWNLOAD 3, DOWNLOAD 4, DOWNLOAD 5, DOWNLOAD 6, DOWNLOAD 7, DOWNLOAD 8, DOWNLOAD 9
- Editable Ink DOWNLOAD
If you like different inks than me, you can easily create your own swatches by cutting 2″ x 2″ squares and writing the name on the bottom or using a label maker. We are working on more for me to share here. If you have any ink lines you would like to see added, please leave a comment here and we will try to do them! If you see any mistakes (I tend to make them!), please email me at the link at the top of my blog.
And a big thanks to Karen for helping me out with this.
Have any of you used these downloads? Maybe people have shared photos of theirs on Twitter and Instagram. Would love to know how it is working for you!
See you soon.