Just popping in to let you know of some great shopping things going on. After all, it is Mother’s Day weekend. Don’t we deserve a little present? 🙂
- Ellen Hutson has 20% off everything. Use code “momsday13” for the discount.
- 25-75% of stamps? Yes, please! Just head over to Two Peas in a Bucket. (No discount code needed.)
- I just ordered all the new goodies from Kelly Purkey. And her next kit has some amazing stuff in it. Impressed!
- Do you love bacon as much as I do? It’s my favorite. Therefore, I just had to have this stamp set!
- I am really happy with the Avery Elle Stamp Pockets. They are the perfect way to store your clear and cling stamps… and are back in stock.
- I have shared in the past that I use THIS container to store my clear and cling stamps. Well, I have found it is also perfect for storing completed cards! I just put them in categories. Perfect.
- If you use your phone’s camera as much as I do, you should join me in taking THIS class. Such good people are leading it!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am in deep denial that Lila is turning one on Monday. So, if you are looking for me, I will be with my sorrows in a bowl of ice cream. lol 🙂