(This is Part 10 – the last part – of “My Favorite Crafty Things” feature. You can see Part 1 on Stamping Tools HERE, Part 2 on Cutting Tools HERE, Part 3 on Adhesives HERE, Part 4 on Paper HERE, Part 5 on Creativity Boosters HERE, Part 6 on Stamps HERE, Part 7 on Embellishments HERE, Part 8 on Ink and Coloring HERE and Part 9 on Die Cutting HERE.)
Today is the last day of this series. I hope you have enjoyed it!
Here are some more goodies that I consider “Creativity Boosters” – including kits, classes, storage, etc. These things are from some of my favorite non-stamping stores.
Here we go… My Favorite Crafty Things: Creativity Boosters…
There is something inspiring about getting a box filled with cardmaking goodies that all go together beautifully. And with a unique stamp set, too? Love it! Simon Says Stamps makes it easy with their monthly card kits. You can sign up for a monthly subscription at an amazingly low price or by them month by month. Check out January’s kit HERE… it is a good one!
Are you a scrapbooker? Then be sure you check out Studio Calico. Their monthly kit program is super popular – their scrapbook kits are divine! I love the add-ons offered, too. They also now have card kits and Project Life kits, too!
Online Card Classes
Looking to get inspired and learn more ways to get more from the products you have? Try Online Card Classes. You can go take them anytime, and you will have access for a lifetime. Lots of videos. Tons of cards. Many great guests.
- Inspiration Showcase – Get inspired by ink, dies, paper, and more with 16 technique-heavy videos, 33 card ideas, and an inspiration canvas.
- Clean & Simple Card Making – Create extraordinary clean and simple designs! With 14 videos and 36 cards, you’ll have new design skills at your fingertips.
- Creative Chemistry – Master techniques with the ever-creative Tim Holtz. This class contains 5+ hours of video content!
- A Cut Above – Learn everything you need to know about die cutting from this two-part class. Sign up for traditional or electronic die cutting… or take both for the ultimate die-cutting class.
- Stretch Your Stamps – Get the most out of various styles and types of stamps with 22 videos and 58 cards!
- Kick Start – Give your creativity a kick start with 32 inspiring videos and 25 card ideas.
And guess what? We just announced our newest class and you can now sign up…
Yay! Hope you can join us. Want a peek in what a class looks like? Here you go…
Here is another easy last-minute gift to ask Santa for: gift certificates for some fabulous shopping! I would recommend e-cards from Simon Says Stamp, Ellen Hutson, Two Peas In a Bucket, or Online Card Classes…
If you took my Kick Start class, you are familiar with my new clear stamp and wafer thin die storage systems. (I show videos explaining it all in the class.) But I thought I would link to what I love here, too, since I love it so much!
I store my clear stamps in sleeves from Office Depot (just cut it carefully down the center seam to create two separate pockets – see more HERE) and then in clear containers from Amazon. I love this system! For wafer thin dies, I use cd pockets from Office Depot and store them in the same clear containers meant for soda cans. I adore this system and it is keeping me organized! Here are the storage goodies I love…
And there you have it – all of My Favorite Crafty Things. I hope you have enjoyed it!
One last giveaway! Leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 12/22/12 for your chance to win a spot in an Online Card Class of your choice! Good luck.