It is almost time for our next class – Holiday Card Workshop. I am really excited about this one. A class like this is just what I need to get into the holiday spirit.
We cardmakers love the holidays, perhaps more than any other time of the year! It’s the time when we can really stretch our cardmaking muscles with holiday cards. Whether those cards are intricate, inky masterpieces or clean and simple creations, Christmas and holiday cards are some of the most fun to create!
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and special guest artists for over 20 videos and 30+ card ideas! Online Card Classes’ Holiday Card Workshop includes…
- Tips and tricks for mass-producing cards. We know some of you make hundreds of cards for the holidays! We’ll show you how to create all those card more effectively and and with greater efficiency.
- Different ways to approach holiday stamps. For example, multiple ways to use outline, background, or sentiment stamps to help you get the most of holiday stamps you may have on hand.
- Fun, inky techniques for holiday crafting!
- Lots of motivation to jump in and start creating your holiday cards!
- Shopping discounts at some of our favorite online stores, prizes and more.
Hope to see you there! I will try to share some sneak peeks this week.
How would you like a spot in Holiday Card Workshop? Leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on Wednesday for your chance. (If you win but have already signed up, we will give you money back. Good luck to you!
Time for some enabling. I tell ya, for some reason a lot of great products have been released lately. Good stuff.
Loving the new Simon Says Stamp stamps and dies. Many match together…
Finally, I am enjoying these stamps from Avery Elle. Great images to piece together to create a stamped masterpiece…
Such good stuff. Off to play!