So over the years I have collected a bit of ribbon. Not a ton – I know there are some bigger ribbon hoarders out there – but I do have some. And I rarely tie a big bulky bow on my cards because each of them get mailed. (My bows never seem look as good after going through the mail!) But I do love ribbon.
This is one trick for using ribbon without bulk. See that jute background on this stamped piece? That is actually May Arts ribbon adhered in rows across a piece of cardstock. I then did a bit of sewing around the edges and trimmed it. You can do this technique with any ribbon. So versatile. Then I just added my stamp + die cut flower. (So easy.)
Warning – I also have a bit of enabling for you. There are just so many great new products coming out. Gotta share!
- Have you seen the new look of the Simon Says Stamp website? LOVE it.
- If you have taken any of my online classes, you know I adore the high quality products from Memory Box. However, sometimes they are hard to get your hands on! But lots are now in stock HERE. I especially love this 6×6 paper pad, butterfly die and tiny hearts die.
- Love love love THESE exclusive Studio Calico stamp sets – in stock! Move fast.
- All of the newest Tim Holtz stamps are in stock HERE. Some great ones there. My favorite is THIS one with the butterflies and script.
- Good news! There are new Copic Marker colors HERE. You can get the whole set HERE or pick and choose. All the colors are great, but Jasper makes my heart pitter patter the most.
- By the way, Simon Says Stamp has all their newest products (including things from CHA) HERE in one spot. Happy browsing.
- 2Peas has the newest Dear Lizzy goodies HERE. I adore this line.
- 2Peas also has Copic Sketch Markers 25% off right now HERE.
Oh, and a bit of enabling that won’t cost you a penny: Check out the great free fonts HERE.