Well, the Cards that Care card drive for the elderly was a huge success. We received over 3,800 cards! These cards were divided up and sent to many many many nursing homes across the US and Canada. Thank you so much for contributing!
I wanted to give a shout out to my friends, Jana Millen and Sandi Neumann. I haven’t been feeling 100% lately, so they did a lot to get the cards out. Thanks to Vera, also, for taking this on with me.
I also wanted to give another shout out to the folks over at Simon Says Stamp. As a company, they got together and sent a ton of handmade cards. I just think that is impressive – says a lot about the character of the people who work there. Admire that greatly. Thanks, girls!
And now we have some winners! You will be hearing from me over the next several days…
- Bella Blvd package: Wanda Knott
- Hero Arts 6 stamps of your choice: Lisa Haines
- Lawn Fawns stamps package: Shannon Winbun
- May Arts 3 spool of ribbon of your choice: Mary Pat Siehl
- Paper Crafts 1 year subcription: Christine Fitch
- Paper Smooches $25 GC: Debbie Kissel
- PSA Essential package: Donna Przybylowski
- Simon Says Stamp $25 GC: Amy Page
- Some Odd Girl $20 GC: Jenny Riedel
- Market Street Stamps $25GC: Krista Baginski
- The Twinery Sampler Twine: Ruth & Erin Gauss
- The Crafts Meow stamp package: Dixie Cohcran
- Sweet Stamps Shop stamp package: Donna Hanley
- Penny Black 2 cling stamps of your choice: Sherrie Mannion
- Avocado Arts stamp package: Linda Wetterlin
- Jane’s Doodle $25 GC: Leesa Berry
- Eclectic Paperie $25 GC: Divine Elamparo
- Inspired Stamps package: Jacqueline Smith
- True Scraps class: Sheryl Pierce
- There She Goes Stamp $25 GC: Cheryl Yamashita
Thanks again to everyone for giving your time, energy and heart for this card drive. I feel strongly that those who give will get even more in return. Big hugs.