You may or may not have heard about a dear little girl named Ellie who lost her battle to cancer last week. It was a rough road, but she fought a good fight and is now happy in heaven.
She left behind a twin sister named Grace. Grace has been an amazing sister to Ellie – so admirable!
Here are the easy details:
- We want these cards fast so that Grace can get them ASAP. I need them all to me by the end of July, please.
- One card is even fine. Just put it in the mail to me and I will transfer to another envelope. If you can send more? Even better.
- You can read about the family HERE.
- Happy cards are best. Silly jokes, fun pictures of pets… anything. Or just "thinking of you." Have your kids draw from things or color. Or stamp some blank images for Grace to color. Anything.
- Please send your cards to this address by the end of July…
Cards for GRACE
PO Box 428612
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- This is separate from the Cards for Kids card drive. Please send cards for this separately than the ones for our ill children.
- I won't be posting the names of everyone who sent cards because of the speed of this drive. But I will pick a few random prizes.
Thank you so much. PLEASE pass around the word on this. If you post about this Cards for Grace on your blog or twitter or something, please link in the comments below. I will pick one to win some goodies.
Hugs all around…