Hey there, folks.
Here is a super fast card I did with some new Hero stamps. Love stamping with markers. Memento Markers are my favorite for coloring directly onto rubber stamps and then stamping with. Here they are: GREENS, PURPLES, BLUES, PINKS, YELLOWS/ORANGES and BROWNS. (Stampin' Up markers also work for this.) I just colored the stamp, spritzed once or twice from far away with water and stamped. Easy peasy.
BTW… I get a lot of questions about greetings for the inside of cards. THIS set has several that can be used on the inside and outside. (For example: "Friend" on the outside and "Thank you for being you" on the inside.)
Thought I would give a quick update on Cards for Kids. We are still going strong! I passed along information of those of you who sent in cards to Jana. She hopes to post them on her site this weekend. I will keep you posted. Remember – we have great prizes (HERE)! You have to get them in the mail before the end of April. I will be starting another round of prizes after that. But these kids and families really need us!
Other random goodness and such:
- Still a rockin' stamp sale over at 2Peas. 25% off! HERE are the Hero Arts stamps. I ordered a few days ago from 2Peas and got it so quick. Gotta love that.
- Working a video totally intended to enable you. Just a warning – get your wallet ready.
- I am very sad to say, but I stepped down as a Garden Girl on 2Peas. I have been one for 8 or 9 years and it was hard to leave. That role has opened so many doors for me, and I will be forever grateful to Kristina for that. I also made many friends there. But I needed to cut back and that was one of the things I had to do. I will still be a part of 2Peas from the outside and will hopefully still have projects with them.
- BTW… part of my reason for cutting back is for making more time for the teaching that I love to do – to devote to that as opposed to squeezing it in and taking time away from my family. I do plan to add a few stores/events to my schedule in the future – places where I can drag my family along. Please contact me if you are interested. (I get a lot of emails about this, but please resend if you are still interested.)
- Getting ready for a big event at Hero Arts in May. It is for store owners and employees – a weekend of classes *in* Hero's factory! How cool is that? If you are a store owner, email me for details. If you know a store owner – pass on the info! There are limited spots available. (Oh – and we will have special assistants – Ken and Colin. Fun!) Shari Carroll and I will be teaching.
OK… off to do computer work. Night!