Just some random things to share today. 🙂
- My blog was on the fritz for awhile there. So, you may have missed THIS post. Be sure to check it out – it has a video.
- I was featured over on Moxie Fab World yesterday. You can see my interview and talk of "open style" HERE. I love Cath – she is awesome. And you can win some stamps on that post, too!
- Yes, you can still get Kokuyo adhesives HERE and HERE. I have just made the switch to THIS adhesive and am thrilled with it. I like them both equally. 🙂
- Want a good deal on all the Tim Holtz new Distress Inks? Click HERE.
- I can't remember if I shared THIS recipe before. Ken made it and it is fabulous. Scroll down and check out the sauce to go on the chicken. It is so yummy. Ken doubles the sauce and uses fresh ingredients… making it part of the meal as opposed to just a sauce. We all love it. Works great with a baked potato.
- Yes, my husband is into trying out new recipes. While I was gone, he made homemade pasta with calamari and squid ink. Yes, squid ink is black.
- How about some pretty cards? Check HERE.
- Been answering lots of questions HERE.
And – just for fun – I thought I would post this layout I stumbled upon when digging through my old files. The face made me giddy. They grow so fast. Oh my.
Have a good night. Will be back soon with a big post.