Well, my ears and throat were bothering me a bit at the end of CHA. After a night of pain last night, I went to the doc only to find out of a double ear infection. Thank goodness for drugs that will knock it out soon.
A prize! I need to do a prize. I have a few to do, in fact. Will be doing over the next few days – will pick random winners from comments on previous posts. The winner today gets this great stamp set…
Somehow I ended up with two of these Close to My Heart stamps, so one will be going to Lynette C, who left me a comment a few days ago. I will email you!
Thought I would share one of the projects I did for Tim's Idea-ology booth at CHA. This card shows two of my fave Idea-ology goodies – the ornate frames and metal flowers. There are SO many things you can do with these products. It also uses one of my favorite Hero Arts Silhouette shapes, the Three Ferns, which matches the stamp HERE. I just cut it from white cardstock and inked it like crazy with Distress Inks. To give it shine, I sprayed it with Perfect Pearls mixed in water. Oh, and I love how THESE greetings fit in the metal frames.
- I did an interview over at Magnolia Grace, click HERE to see it. She is adorable, as is her etsy shop.
- My dear Lucy is amazing. Check out her video on sewing HERE. Many have asked about how to sew on paper. She shows you how!
- Got lots of requests on Tami's card that I showed a few days ago. You can find out more HERE. Thanks, Tami!
- Great blog candy (a signed Hero Arts catalog) and photos of the newest Hero stamps HERE. Nancy is a doll!
- All you Bachelor fans – you are going to love this. Remember crazy Michelle? HERE she is. Well, she was a waitress at a hotel near CHA, and one of my friends saw her! She was nice until they asked her if she was on the Bachelor, then she wasn't so friendly. So funny. I so wish I was there…
- Speaking of the Bachelor… I don't like any of the girls. They are all too mean. Blech. I thought I liked Ali, but she reminds me of a snotty girl I knew in collage. I guess I like Tenley most. I know they all don't like Vienna – I missed whatever that was about. I also hear many people think Jake is a geek. But I like him. I like geeks. They make good husbands. I know firsthand.
- Remember the great big owl stamp from Hero Arts? It is now digital! It comes in clear and in many colors. I love the green…
Well, I am off to get some rest. Night.