I know people were a bit uneasy/sad/unsure about some of the changes happening in the new year with Creating Keepsakes magazine. I, too, will miss Ali and Becky's columns. However, CK has many other great things up their sleeves that I think will be wonderful. January's issue just arrived here and I love it. I love seeing goodies from Maggie Holmes and other rockin' artists. Really – very inspiring. If you don't get the magazine, be sure to check it out when you go to the grocery store or book store. It has great stuff.
Here is one of my projects from the issue. My article is still there and now has step photos for some of the projects. I like that. This layout shows making a dimensional border with punches…
This shows creating patterns with score lines on punched shapes…
Next… some fun links for today:
- Fabulous card HERE by Mariana – one of my new favorite stampers.
- Check THIS out. Sweet Elisa Ingram shared some fun photos from her church group making cards for Kate. What a great way to get kids to send cards to kids. So giving. Thanks, Elisa.
- AMAZING cookie idea HERE by Erin Lincoln. I am so doing this for Colin's school holiday program next week!!
- Sweet Kristina has an adorable blog. She can now help people with making over their blog. Check out her post on 11/29. She also has a lot of fun crafting inspiration often.
- Sweet Kathy was the one who told me about Eric, the boy from our last card drive that passed away in October. On her blog HERE, she shares about the great impact the cards had on their family. Wow. Thank you, Kathy.
Off to blog surf. More tomorrow! Night.