Whew! Finally made it. Unfortunately, my class had to be delayed until next Thursday. Sorry to those attending.
Today's post is random. Just a warning.
Many of you had said you like to see links. Here are some for today…
- Kandis Smith. This girl rocks. Check out THIS page. Love it!
- Since I found such great treasures the other day when flipping through the Hero Arts Flickr Group, I decided to go back tonight. Some great things HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
- And what a fantastic, honest, heartwarming page by Shannon Tidwell HERE. So sweet.
- That Kelly Purkey always amazes me. Love what she did HERE with Hero Arts stamps.
- For you serious stampers out there, check out THIS… Ellen Hutson's CLASSroom blog. It is amazing. Pure eye-candy.
- Patty O shared THIS blog. Very inspiring.
- The fabulous October afternoon now has a blog. Yum!
- A kind gal named Tami told me about Picasa – a fun and easy way to make your own photo collages. HERE it is – check it out.
A few people asked where to find my video on creating collages in Photoshop. HERE it is… it is part of twopeasinabucket over on Youtube.
Many people asked about Ken's photography. He said the trick is a polarizing filter. Not sure what that is or means – ha – I am clueless. And as for where to find places to stay while in the islands, there are several websites. For the British Virgin Islands, try HERE. For the US Virgin Islands, try HERE. And for good ol' St. John, try HERE. Hope that helps a bit.
Another random thing: Raquel left a comment letting me know that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser takes Staz-On of acrylic mounts quickly and easily. Great tip – thanks, Raquel!
Hey… I want to do a bunch of videos over the next few weeks. Would love to hear any techniques or such that you would like to see. Anything you would like to see?
And… most importantly… The Bachelor. I was so happy to watch this with my girls (Shari, Leslie and Carol) on Monday. Yes, although I like Stephanie, I don't think he will end up with her. I am thinking Melissa. I know others of you think Jillian. Anyone else?
Now… time to share. This was in the Hero Arts 2009 Catalog, but I thought I would share it here. This angled photo shows the dimension a bit better. This card took more time than I care to admit.
(c) Hero Arts – for info click HERE.
I will be back with more to share tomorrow. Have a great weekend!