Just thought I would share some of the fab stuff from CHA. I didn’t get to get out and about much – I tend to hang out in the Hero Arts booth a lot doing demos and I had a TON of meetings this time. But of the little I did see, here are my favorites, in no particular order…
1. October Afternoon- Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot tell you how much I love this line. They have the most amazing papers and such. Amazing. Perfectly perfect. I can’t way to play with it all! Truly my favorite product line right now. (You can buy the recent collections HERE. The pack HERE is my favorite!)
2.Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock – Prayers answered. Honestly. I have wanted to have a paper like this for so long! Ask Jana – it is my dream come true. It is like the Cuttlebug Swiss dots, but on a whole 12×12 sheet! It will be the same cost as their regular textured cardstock. I am in heaven.
3. Doodlebug – They have some yummy dotted flocked paper. So gonna be hoarding that. No images – their website isn’t working. But I promise it is lovely…
4. Hero Arts – Well, I may be a bit biased, but how can you not love this?
5. Bo Bunny- You all know I am so very addicted to their dotted paper. And now they have even more colors? Oh dear – I will be buying a ton. Here are just a few of the rich colors…
6. Ranger Stickles – You know I love these – so easy to use. Now they come in the gorgeous Distress Ink colors. Ooooooo… so pretty. They aren’t really glittery, but instead like a colored, pearly sugar. Sweet.
7. Collage Press- Although I didn’t see their booth, I just checked out their website since I knew I would love any new release they would have. And, I was right – it rocks. You can see it HERE. If you are in front of my in a store when I first see this, please step aside. Hee. This may be tied with October Afternoon for me!
8. Basic Grey- I have always been one of those who buys BG, but freezes when it comes to using it. (I am not great at working with distressed papers, but I LOVE them.) So, I was so very happy to see these new papers from BG. Cannot wait to get my hands on it all, especially the Urban Prairie!
9. Melissa Frances – They had the coolest altered bra display in their booth to support the battle against breast cancer. Wow. Love their rub-ons and Little Boy Blue line. (You can see the bras, new lines and such HERE.)
10-and-a-half. Stampin’ Up Border Punch – This isn’t really from CHA, but it is coming out soon and I can’t wait to get my paws on it!
I know there were a lot more fabulous goodies out there, but I didn’t get to look much. If you saw or heard of anything else great, let me know!
A few people asked for me to share some samples I made for CHA. However, I didn’t really do any this time except for Hero Arts. (I really only work for them now.) But I can share some of those soon. And how about one while you wait? This uses new holiday images…
Oh… and I updated the Card Drive list. You all rock!
If you have never taken a class from Shari – she is amazing. She is the best teacher I have ever seen in this industry. You can find her blog HERE… she is so very talented. She has a great video on gamsol up on her blog now.
I highly recommend signing up early – the Hero Arts classes always fill up quick. And, we don’t do big classes, so spots are limited anyway.
Just a quick post to see if anyone will be going to Scrapfest this year. It is a HUGE and amazing event. So excited to go with Carol, Leslie, Shari and Jana.
Kay and I thought it was funny how they put Tim and I together on the photo on the site. (Scroll down a bit to see it.) She said, “I bet that makes A LOT of women jealous.” Hee… (I love Tim – good guy.)
CHA was wonderful. I love my Hero crew – they are such good people. Couldn’t be any better. And Ginger, Kim, Jana, Laura and Julie – loved being with you. Wish there was more time together. (Let’s do Cornerstone soon!)
Anyway… will share some of my favorite parts of CHA soon, but I have some computer work I have to catch up on. In the meantime, here is a page I did a long time ago for a previous CHA for Autumn Leaves. Can’t believe how little that dude was…
All products from Autumn Leaves
Oh… and while I was there, it was my sweet Jana’s 50th birthday. Wanna go wish her a happy birthday? She is giving away 5 of the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folders on her blog… go look HERE!