Just thought I would share some of the fab stuff from CHA. I didn’t get to get out and about much – I tend to hang out in the Hero Arts booth a lot doing demos and I had a TON of meetings this time. But of the little I did see, here are my favorites, in no particular order…
1. October Afternoon- Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot tell you how much I love this line. They have the most amazing papers and such. Amazing. Perfectly perfect. I can’t way to play with it all! Truly my favorite product line right now. (You can buy the recent collections HERE. The pack HERE is my favorite!)
2.Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock – Prayers answered. Honestly. I have wanted to have a paper like this for so long! Ask Jana – it is my dream come true. It is like the Cuttlebug Swiss dots, but on a whole 12×12 sheet! It will be the same cost as their regular textured cardstock. I am in heaven.
3. Doodlebug – They have some yummy dotted flocked paper. So gonna be hoarding that. No images – their website isn’t working. But I promise it is lovely…
4. Hero Arts – Well, I may be a bit biased, but how can you not love this?
5. Bo Bunny- You all know I am so very addicted to their dotted paper. And now they have even more colors? Oh dear – I will be buying a ton. Here are just a few of the rich colors…
6. Ranger Stickles – You know I love these – so easy to use. Now they come in the gorgeous Distress Ink colors. Ooooooo… so pretty. They aren’t really glittery, but instead like a colored, pearly sugar. Sweet.
7. Collage Press- Although I didn’t see their booth, I just checked out their website since I knew I would love any new release they would have. And, I was right – it rocks. You can see it HERE. If you are in front of my in a store when I first see this, please step aside. Hee. This may be tied with October Afternoon for me!
8. Basic Grey- I have always been one of those who buys BG, but freezes when it comes to using it. (I am not great at working with distressed papers, but I LOVE them.) So, I was so very happy to see these new papers from BG. Cannot wait to get my hands on it all, especially the Urban Prairie!
9. Melissa Frances – They had the coolest altered bra display in their booth to support the battle against breast cancer. Wow. Love their rub-ons and Little Boy Blue line. (You can see the bras, new lines and such HERE.)
10-and-a-half. Stampin’ Up Border Punch – This isn’t really from CHA, but it is coming out soon and I can’t wait to get my paws on it!
I know there were a lot more fabulous goodies out there, but I didn’t get to look much. If you saw or heard of anything else great, let me know!
A few people asked for me to share some samples I made for CHA. However, I didn’t really do any this time except for Hero Arts. (I really only work for them now.) But I can share some of those soon. And how about one while you wait? This uses new holiday images…
Oh… and I updated the Card Drive list. You all rock!
If you have never taken a class from Shari – she is amazing. She is the best teacher I have ever seen in this industry. You can find her blog HERE… she is so very talented. She has a great video on gamsol up on her blog now.
I highly recommend signing up early – the Hero Arts classes always fill up quick. And, we don’t do big classes, so spots are limited anyway.
Just a quick post to see if anyone will be going to Scrapfest this year. It is a HUGE and amazing event. So excited to go with Carol, Leslie, Shari and Jana.
Kay and I thought it was funny how they put Tim and I together on the photo on the site. (Scroll down a bit to see it.) She said, “I bet that makes A LOT of women jealous.” Hee… (I love Tim – good guy.)
CHA was wonderful. I love my Hero crew – they are such good people. Couldn’t be any better. And Ginger, Kim, Jana, Laura and Julie – loved being with you. Wish there was more time together. (Let’s do Cornerstone soon!)
Anyway… will share some of my favorite parts of CHA soon, but I have some computer work I have to catch up on. In the meantime, here is a page I did a long time ago for a previous CHA for Autumn Leaves. Can’t believe how little that dude was…
All products from Autumn Leaves
Oh… and while I was there, it was my sweet Jana’s 50th birthday. Wanna go wish her a happy birthday? She is giving away 5 of the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folders on her blog… go look HERE!
Hello! Just wanted to give you an update on the Caring Hearts Card Drive. Thanks to you, we collected over 17,000 cards from all over the world (Qatar, Moscow, France, Germany, Australia, South Africa, etc)! …