Just thought I would share some of the fab stuff from CHA. I didn’t get to get out and about much – I tend to hang out in the Hero Arts booth a lot doing demos and I had a TON of meetings this time. But of the little I did see, here are my favorites, in no particular order…
1. October Afternoon – Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot tell you how much I love this line. They have the most amazing papers and such. Amazing. Perfectly perfect. I can’t way to play with it all! Truly my favorite product line right now. (You can buy the recent collections HERE. The pack HERE is my favorite!)
2. Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock – Prayers answered. Honestly. I have wanted to have a paper like this for so long! Ask Jana – it is my dream come true. It is like the Cuttlebug Swiss dots, but on a whole 12×12 sheet! It will be the same cost as their regular textured cardstock. I am in heaven.
3. Doodlebug – They have some yummy dotted flocked paper. So gonna be hoarding that. No images – their website isn’t working. But I promise it is lovely…
4. Hero Arts – Well, I may be a bit biased, but how can you not love this? 🙂
5. Bo Bunny – You all know I am so very addicted to their dotted paper. And now they have even more colors? Oh dear – I will be buying a ton. Here are just a few of the rich colors…
6. Ranger Stickles – You know I love these – so easy to use. Now they come in the gorgeous Distress Ink colors. Ooooooo… so pretty. They aren’t really glittery, but instead like a colored, pearly sugar. Sweet.
7. Collage Press – Although I didn’t see their booth, I just checked out their website since I knew I would love any new release they would have. And, I was right – it rocks. You can see it HERE. If you are in front of my in a store when I first see this, please step aside. Hee. This may be tied with October Afternoon for me!
8. Basic Grey – I have always been one of those who buys BG, but freezes when it comes to using it. (I am not great at working with distressed papers, but I LOVE them.) So, I was so very happy to see these new papers from BG. Cannot wait to get my hands on it all, especially the Urban Prairie!
9. Melissa Frances – They had the coolest altered bra display in their booth to support the battle against breast cancer. Wow. Love their rub-ons and Little Boy Blue line. (You can see the bras, new lines and such HERE.)
10. K&Company Amy Butler – Check out these butterfly die cuts! Yummmm…
10-and-a-half. Stampin’ Up Border Punch – This isn’t really from CHA, but it is coming out soon and I can’t wait to get my paws on it!
I know there were a lot more fabulous goodies out there, but I didn’t get to look much. If you saw or heard of anything else great, let me know!
A few people asked for me to share some samples I made for CHA. However, I didn’t really do any this time except for Hero Arts. (I really only work for them now.) But I can share some of those soon. And how about one while you wait? This uses new holiday images…
Oh… and I updated the Card Drive list. You all rock!
Off to work on my article. Night!